Virtual Classes are Ready!
Dear Bloom Community,
In this ever-changing time, we are doing our best to serve all of you in the safest way possible. Starting Monday 3/23/20, all classes offered on our schedule will be available through Zoom, and for now, we will not be holding any group classes in the studio.
Here are directions for logging in to your Zoom Classes:
- Make sure you have downloaded the Zoom app.
- Sign up for the class you want to attend through your Mind Body account at least 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If you are not accustomed to signing up on Mind Body before class, please practice signing up ahead of time, there is a Mind Body app available for your phone for your convenience, and you can also sing up on your computer.
- Just before class begins, we will send you a Zoom link to the email address we have on your account on Mind Body. This email holds your magic key for the class, please make sure the email address on your profile in Mind Body is your current one.
- Also note that this link may take a few minutes to arrive to your inbox and may arrive very close to the start time of the class.
- If you don’t see the link please check your promotional or junk boxes.
- Once you join the Zoom meeting please make sure you are on mute so the other students in the class can’t hear your dog barking or phone ringing 🙂
Please reach out if you need a walk through of signing up for classes online.
If you don’t have a membership, you can purchase a Drop In Pass for $20 per class or we are offering a 2 Week Unlimited Membership for $49 for the time being.
We’re assuming most of us can’t think past two weeks right now, so we think this is the most convenient solution!